East Coast Fasteners produces durable, long-lasting fasteners for all combinations of building materials. We also provide products to solve moisture issues like leaky gaps in roofs or sidewalls by supplying closures and pipe flashings to home owners and commercial builders across America.
Together with Plyco, East Coast Fasteners produces top quality building supplies, including:
- Toggle bolts
- Magnetic sockets
- Sealing washers
- Butyl tape
- Threaded fastener hardware
- HVAC duct strips
East Coast Fasteners & Closures provides the strongest and most effective building components for fastening wood, aluminum, steel, roof deck, plywood, drywall, insulation, gutters, concrete, brick, block, and mortar.
At East Coast Fasteners & Closures, Inc, we are committed to delivering the best quality products and customer service. Fasteners, closure strips, walk doors, windows, ventilation products, and reflective insulation make Plyco & East Coast Fasteners the best building accessory and fastener supplier of products to the agricultural and commercial markets.
East Coast Fasteners & Closures will provide details, standard sizes and specifications for particular components, along with the best applications for each product.
Plyco’s post-frame fasteners include benefits that improve building aesthetic and function:
- Protection from red rust
- Non-walking milled point for fast material engagement
- Vulcanized bonding of washers for added strength
- Conceals easily
- Works well with fast-drilling technology
Plyco provides sturdy fasteners and components for building construction. Different from average hardware, our East Coast brand supplies fasteners that last.
Our steel-frame fasteners come with several benefits, including:
- Forged point for excellent drill speed
- Decreases “walking” while drilling
- Improved strength
- Lifetime warranty against red rust
East Coast Fasteners supplies closure strips for walls and roof panels. Mainly used for waterproofing, our closure strips are available with an adhesive option for better performance.
Our closure strips offer plenty of benefits that make it reliable and easy to apply:
- Keeps water absorption rate low
- Durable in strength and shape memory
- Can be used as a plug for standing seam roofs
- Conforms precisely to panel configuration
East Coast Fasteners supplies flashings for pipe flashing installation.
- Can be cut to several different pipe diameters
- Flexible and corrosion-resistant
- Can shape to several different roof configurations
- Great for parapet walls, stepped roofs, or gambrel tops
- Useful for fixing a leaky roof
Delivery service is available on our own convenient route trucks, or by commercial common carriers, as well as UPS. Together with East Coast Fasteners, Plyco is your top wholesale supplier for building components, insulation, and closures.