The Plyco 99 Series pre-hung door is one of our most popular doors with years of top engineering and customer satisfaction. It includes full perimeter weather stripping, universal swing feature, and is fully reversible in the 3 ½” thick jamb. A durable, white painted embossed skin comes standard with a non-corrosive fiberglass or aluminum skin as an additional option
Available in 3 options: the Standard Jamb, Slide-In J-Trim and the Slide-In Nailing Flange, this heavy duty 4 x 4 steel door with zinc plated hinges prevents wracking and assures smooth positive operations.
- Low Maintenance
- Easy Installation
- Energy saving
- Picture Frame Framing
- Durable and Attractive
- 4 Way Universal
- Full perimeter weather stripping
- Weather Fin and bulb keep bad weather outside and good air inside
- Two fin and bulb top and bottom
- Varity of Locksets
- All-White Painted Frame
- Jamb Options: Standard Jamb, Slide-In J-Trim and Slide-In Nailing Flange
- Slide -In J-Rim makes installation a Breeze
- Lite Kits Available
- Special Sizes are available
Single: 2/6 x 6/8, 2/8 x 6/8, 3/0 x 6/8, 3/0 x 7/0, 3/6 x 6/8, 3/6 x 7/0, 4/0 x 6/8, 4/0 x 7/0
Double: 6/0 x 6/8, 6/0 x 7/0, 8/0 x 6/8, 8/0 x 7/0
- For correct out to out dimensions see Data Sheet DO-2
- For Rough Opening dimensions, use dimensions (above -a) and add ½" to width and ⅜" to height
Mullion / Astragal
- Double doors have attached astragal - pre-hung handed.
- Manual head and foot bolt concealed in the astragal.
- (3) 4" x 4" zinc plated loose pin hinges are standard.
Aluminum, Universal - Optional ADA threshold
- Aluminum frame surrounds the panel and captures the steel skin.
- 1-1/2” thick panel is a rolled edge style.
- The panel core polyurethane injected foam.
- Weather seal at the top and bottom.
- Standard comes bored for lockset at 2-3/4” setback with rectangular latch plate prep.
Rolled edge in aluminum core rails
- HDPE lock reinforced structure, optional patented heavy duty aluminum closer blocking
Panel R-13 (u=.077)
3/0 x 6/8 only - Six panel style
Polar White Only finish paint
Lock Face Prep
Standard with 2 ⅛" lockset bore, 2 ¾" backset (Non bored is optional)
Optional face bore and edge prep for deadbolt, latchguard available as an option
Durable Alcryn bulb & fin sweep
1-LI One Lite - 20" x 24" Insulated
1-LE 16" x 16" Insulated
1-LU 4" x 48" Single Glazed
1-LA 20" x 24" Single Glazed
1-LO Narrow Lite - 7" x 64" insulated
Other glass sized available
Lite kits listed above are most common
Aluminum (Available in White & Mill Finish Jambs)
- 3-1/2” aluminum with wool pile weather seals.
- Jamb is available in mil-finish, polar white, and chocolate.
- Nailing fin is available as an outswing door in Polar White and mil-finish.
3 ½" only
- Standard frame screws
- Optional nailing fin for in-swing or out-swing
Face mounted with concealed edge