The Series 95EV door includes a universal swing feature and is fully reversible in the 3 ½ inch thick jamb. A polyurethane foam core reduces sounds and possess superior insulating qualities. 3 4x4 butt hinges per door prevent wracking and insure smooth positive operation. **Now available with a full-header option.**
A heavy duty 16 gauge steel frame and full perimeter weather stripping round out the standard features of this impressive door.
- Low Maintenance
- Easy Installation
- Energy saving
- Roll Edge
- Durable and Attractive
- 4 Way Universal
- Single Piece 16 gauge Jamb
- Weather Fin and bulb keep bad weather outside and good air inside
- Two fin and bulb top and bottom weather seals
- Variety of Locks, Hardware and Windows
- Special Sizes are available in picture pane style panels
- SS/NRP Hinges
- Special lock blocking available
- Deadbolt prep is optional
- Latchguard available
- Patented Heavy Duty Aluminum Closer Blocking
- Lock Non-Bored
Single: 2/4 x 6/8, 2/6 x 6/8, 2/8 x 6/8, 3/0 x 6/8, 3/6 X 6/8, 3/0 x 7/0, 3/6 x 7/0, 4/0 x 7/0, 4/0 x 6/8
Double: 6/0 x 6/8, 6/0 x 7/0, 8/0 x 6/8, 8/0 x 7/0
- For correct out to out dimensions see Data Sheet DO-3
- For Rough Opening dimensions, use dimensions (above -a) and add ½" to width and ⅜" to height.
Example: R.O. 3/0 x 6/8 = 38" + ½" Width x 81-⅜" + ⅜" Height = 38 ½" x 81-¾" Rough Opening
Mullion / Astragal
- Double doors have attached astragal on the inactive panel of the pair - shipped knocked-down.
- Hinges are attached to jambs.
- Manual head and foot bolt concealed in the astragal.
- (3) 4" x 4" zinc plated fixed-pin hinges are standard.
- SS/NRP available as an option.
Aluminum, universal (ADA threshold is available).
Smooth 26 gauge Galvanized steel painted finish Polar White
Rolled edge in aluminum core rails
HDPE lock reinforced structure, optional patented heavy duty aluminum closer blocking.
Special lock blocking is available.
3/0 x 6/8 only - Six panel style
Polar White Only finish paint
Lock Face Prep
Standard with 2 ⅛" lockset bore, backset of 2 ¾" (No bore is optional)
Prep is optional, latchguard available as an option
Durable Alcryn Bulb & Fin
1-LI-2 20" x 24" Insulated
1-LE-2 16" x 16" Insulated
1-LU-2 4" x 48" Single glazed
1-LA-2 20" x 24" Single glazed
1-LB-2 22" x 36" Insulated
9-LB-2 22" x 36" Insulated with 9-Lite internal grids
Other glass sized available
Lite kits listed above are most common
16 Gauge Steel
Q-Lon Weather Seal
3 ½" only. Reveal is 1"
Standard frame screws, optional masonry clips
Face mounted with concealed edges