The PLYCO 66D Series light utility door is designed for use in normal daily traffic areas. Features a double seal for limiting light exposure and easier temperature control.The high tensile aluminum panel surround is constructed with a 0.010” galvanized steel panel, 0.019” aluminum or 0.06” fiberglass panel (UV-resistant).
- Dual Seal
- Low Maintenance
- Light utility door for normal, daily traffic areas
- Aluminum jamb (outer frame) with nailing fin
- Hinges include an offset pin for swing clear of side steel and trims
- High-Density Polyurethane Injected Foam Core reduces sound and possess R-10 insulating qualities
- The unique process of bonding steel, fiberglass or aluminum skins to the solid foam core minimizes delamination, bowing or sagging and assures years of maintenance-free service.
- Corrosion resistance
- <0.20 CFM/FT2 @6.24 psf negative pressure ventilation condition equivalent to 0.30" water head (ASTM E-283)
- 100,000 Swing Cycle Test
- Panel Styles: Non-corrosive fiberglass or aluminum skins.
- Other Skins Available: Pebbled white fiberglass; embossed white aluminum
- Lockset: Heavy-duty, passage and dead lock can be ordered as an option
- Alternate Lockset:
- Recognizing the extreme
Standard Sizes: 2068, 2468, 2668, 2868, 3060, 3068, 4060, 4068
Width for single door is limited to 4/0, height is limited to 7/0
Doors can be made in any size within these limitations.
Double doors are not recommended in this door series.
Mullion / Astragal
Three 4" Aluminum Hinges per door offers smooth positive operation.
Aluminum thresholds with dual seal are used with this door series
Standard is not ADA approved.
Steel - Width Under 4/0 - 0.010” embossed Polar White
Aluminum - Width Under 4/0 0.019” embossed Polar White
Optional skins: pebbled white fiberglass, 0.06” UV Resistant
Blocked and drilled for lockset standard
Optional closer blocking.
Solid injected 2-part urethane core
Mil-finish jamb and panel perimeter with Polar White embossed skin
Lock Face Prep
Lites often requested are:
- 1LA 20" x 24" No grids
- 1LU 4" x 48" No grids
"L" type, mil-finish, aluminum jamb with nailing fin
Header and threshold are formed with jamb material and have vinyl bulb seals