Full-Time & Part-Time Positions available | Great work Environment with Strong Team Culture
- Experience using basic hand and power tools
- Good mechanical aptitude
- Self-motivated and a team player!
- Follow workorders and directions for assembly
- Material preparation
- Hardware installation
- General production duties
- Clean work environment with light assembly work.
- Training is provided, general work experience preferred.
- Full-Time hours: Mon-Thurs 5:00am - 2:30pm and Friday 5:00am - 9:00am
- Part-time hours can be flexible, primarily 7:30am - Noon or Noon - 4:30pm
- Great part-time opportunity for retired person looking for some extra income.