For over 60 years Plyco has been a leading supplier of products to the post-frame, metal clad building and commercial construction industries. Plyco is based in Elkhart Lake, WI and due to expansion, we are seeking a motivated and professional Accounts Payable Clerk. This is a full time, benefits eligible position.
What you will do:
- Maintain Accounts Payable for multi-company organization:
- Reconcile Accounts Payable-General Ledger vs. Subsidiary Ledger
- Handle all vendor calls/resolve any issues with vendors.
- Pay vendors timely
- Process ACH and wires
- Reconcile all bank accounts monthly.
- Prepare journal entries monthly.
- Work with Intercompany transactions
- Work with a team to complete daily tasks.
- Answer telephones when necessary
- Preform other duties as necessary
What you need to have:
- 2+ years of Accounts Payable experience
- Experience with ERP Systems such as SBT & CSI preferred
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Great organizational and time management skills,
- Ability complete task with in a deadline.
- Strong Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
Why should you consider this position and Plyco?
- Competitive compensation
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Health Insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short Term Disability insurance
- Long term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401 (k) Retirement
- Company Sponsored Wellness Center
We hire the best talent in the industry to be part of the team. If you feel you are up for a great challenge and are aligned for what we are looking for in our Accounts Payable role, we would like to hear from you.