Series 100 PLYCO Andersen Windows
Meet the window designed to please homebuilders and homebuyers alike. Andersen® 100 Series windows are made from our patented Fibrex® composite material, so you get strength of wood with the low maintenance and low cost of vinyl.
Plyco Sells Wholesale OnlyPlyco products are available through approved builders, dealers and distributors. Contact Plyco now for a qualified dealer in your area.
Beautiful, durable, and environmentally responsible, these new windows come in a wide variety of styles and sizes, plus color choices, glass options, and grille selections tailored to the likes and needs of builders in the West. Andersen 100 Series Fibrex® windows give you a lot to like at a very likable price.
Both vertical and horizontal combinations look great, preserve energy efficiency, and simplify installation.
- Fibrex material is proven stronger than vinyl
- Won't flake, rust, blister, peel, pit, or corrode
- Four Color Options: Choose All-White, or one of three additional exterior colors with white interiors
- 100 Series windows can help you earn up to 17 LEED points in the Energy & Atmosphere category
- Lo-E Glass with argon gas blend Standard
- Andersen Corporation won the first ENERGY STAR Manufacture Ally and Window Partner of the Year Awards
- Meets ENERGY STAR energy efficient qualifications in all climate zones
- Owner-2-Owner⌐ limited warranty
- Most window warranties are prorated and end when a home is sold. Ours keeps its full value for ten years and transfers from owner to owner, so it can add to the resale value of the home
- Tested Tough.
- All 100 Series windows meet or exceed industry performance guidelines.
- Easy Cleaning - With Finelight™ grilles-between-the-glass option.
- Fibrex® material doesn't require a finish. But it can be painted
- Clean Straight Corner Seams
- Five Window Types:
- Resistant to racking force for better installations
- Rot Resistant
Interiors and Exterior Window Colors
Andersen® 100 series products let you choose from four colors of naure, including dark selections like Terratone and Cocoa Bean that most vinyl windows can't offer. All feature a handsome matte finish and never need painting.
No matter which exterior color you choose, your 100 Series windows and their grilles will feature an attractive matte white finish inside. That gives you the ability to use strong color combinations outside without compromising options for interior decoration.
Series 100 Andersen Window Glass
Our new SmartSun Low-E is the most energy-efficient glass we have ever offered. But that's just the beginning. It filters out most of the heat from the sun's rays (solar heat gain), but lets in almost as much light as clear glass. It also blocks 95% of harmful UV rays.
Low-E glass is standard on all 100 series windows.
Dual-pane glass is available for projects where cost is a primary concern and codes allow its use.
Patterned Glass for Series 100 Commercial Windows
Cascade and Reed patterns can be ordered with either a vertical or horizontal orientation. In single-hung windows, patterned glass can also be specified for upper or lower sash only.